Terms and Conditions
THE SITE DOES NOT GUARANTEE JOB PLACEMENT
Doc2Dubai only serves as a platform to connect employers and job seekers at one place. At any means, we do not claim to assure the placement of candidates at any hospital or partner healthcare organization. We aim to provide a recruitment solution to the healthcare employers in the UAE so that they can implement swift hiring procedures. We are not liable at any terms to guarantee jobs to the candidates, it is solely dependent on the skills, experience, and capabilities of the candidates as assumed suitable by the employers.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLICABLE
While using our website, service users (employers and candidates) are required to compel by the following set terms and conditions:
- Doc2Dubai informs the employers that they can discontinue the subscription when they don’t want to utilize the package and prevent renewal for the future. However, even if they cancel the service during the selected employer package time duration, the Doc2Dubai does not provide any refunds for that package. In such circumstances, you’ll continue to have access to your Subscription until the end of package duration.
- It is advised to select the Employer Package carefully based on your company’s needss, as we do not accept returns and refunds in any circumstances. The employer is solely responsible for the package selection.
- The employer must undertake the responsibility that the job posted on Doc2Dubai is genuine and open for an international pool of candidates to apply. Doc2Dubai prohibits the display of jobs posted without the verification of the authenticity and counts it as malpractice.
- In case of any breach of security and or failure to comply with the terms, Doc2Dubai reserves the right to terminate the services to the culprit user.
- The employer agrees to assure the provision of assistance required support secured handling (collection and use) of Data to avoid any Data Security Breach (as applicable under all data laws and regulations including GDPR)
- All the information collected via the Doc2Dubai platform should be used solely for recruitment purposes.
- The information in the jobs posted on our platform will be available for the fixed period. Candidates can apply for the job only during this period. The period is subjective to change according to your job packages.
- Once the employer begins using our platform to post a job, you confirm that all the prerequisites are fulfilled to undertake the actions. The prerequisites include but are not limited to the licenses, legal permits and verification documents needsed by healthcare organizations to carry out their healthcare operations.
- Employers must not charge any kind of fee from candidates.
- Once candidates begin using our website to apply for jobs, they agree to provide access to their personal information provided in Resume and Cover letter.
- Doc2Dubai does not charge individual fees for processing the application of each candidate. The candidates are required to buy a job-apply package prior to applying to any job on the Doc2Dubai website.
- In case, any employer demands money to process applications and or to complete any kind of recruitment procedure, Doc2Dubai is not liable to compensate for any loss incurred in such a scenario.
- Candidates are responsible to provide legitimate information in their resumes and cover letter. In case of any type of fraudulent activity observed, Doc2Dubai will utilize legal remedies against the candidates.
- The candidates should not use the Doc2Dubai communication portal wrongly. Candidates must only send emails to employers when deemed appropriate. Employers may blacklist candidates who do spam and send irrelevant messages. In such a case, the employers may deny your application for employment and you may even be refrained from applying to the future job vacancies by that employer in particular.
THE SITE DOES NOT GUARANTEE JOB PLACEMENT AT ANY TERMS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, THIS SITE AND ALL CONTENT, MATERIALS, INFORMATION, AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON THIS SITE, ARE PROVIDED ON AS MENTIONED ON THE WEBSITE. IMG ADVISORS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF EMPLOYMENT, VISA APPROVAL, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. SPECIFICALLY, IMG ADVISORS MAKES NO WARRANTY, AND DISCLAIMS THE FOLLOWING OBLIGATIONS:
- THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS;
- THE CONTENT WILL BE UP-TO-DATE, COMPLETE, COMPREHENSIVE OR ACCURATE;
- THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE OR ANY SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH THE SITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE;
- THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIALS OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS; OR
- THAT IMG ADVISORS WILL CORRECT DEFECT, IF ANY.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WILL IMG ADVISORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, INCREASED OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. BE IT LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, DATA, GOODWILL OR USE, INCURRED BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE AND STRICT LIABILITY), ARISING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO OR INABILITY TO ACCESS, OR USE OF, THIS SITE OR ANY SERVICES PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SITE. EVEN IF IMG ADVISORS HAS IDEA OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, IMG ADVISORS IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW CERTAIN LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY IN SOME CIRCUMSTANCES. CONSEQUENTLY, SOME OF THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
MODIFICATIONS TO TERMS
You can communicate regarding any questions about these terms, the practices of Doc2Dubai, or dealings with this website, to us using the address/s below:
3139 W. Holcombe Blvd, #670,
Houston, TX 77025